Noodles Noodles @Noodles
08 May, 08:13
This is Sean Kilkenny, the Cabal Irish government and beyond are trying to destroy his livelihood, I met him yesterday at Bunratty and he cried when he told me his business had been removed from Dromoland once and for all. He and his horses and carriages have been showing tourists around and telling folklore for generations, Now I ask you, why are they trying to destroy him? Now he is a God loving man of the land there is absolutely no fear of that. I know 100% that God has his back, he is a true warrior that loves his animals with all of his being. But what does he know about the grounds of Dromoland that they want to get him out so badly? After a small dig I realised that the Bushes stayed here, the Clintons, the list goes on and on Denis OBrien had a narcissistic rage when he failed to buy the castle. Sean is pretty much awake but due to his battles with the government he has not had the time to research. But I filled him in yesterday about what I knew about Q and WWG1WGA and what i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noodles Noodles @Noodles
I ran out of space apologies...I told him abut WWG1WGA, He already supported Trump by instinct and a lot of what I told him filled in the gaps of what he already knew.I left him feeling more empowered and full of hope. He does'nt know that Im writing this but I do intend to research farther....Help if you can🙏
08:23 AM - May 08, 2021
In response Noodles Noodles to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Noodles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Noodles Noodles, click on at the bottom under it