vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
Im not gonna go out and cherry pick studies to prove anything that is given to me in the spirit, if i am wrong i am wrong, i get visions and dreams and i am obliged to speak them because my fear of Gods wrath is greater than my fear of death. Vile spirits often taint a visioner, in fact they swarm around that person hoping to get a false prophecy to make people turn away, prophets and seers are the most attacked people on earth by the demonic. I went on record with that sect in 2000 when bush was elected and God gave me vision of things to come. "Bad things will happen under him" , and then i was attacked and driven into things the entire world will see happen among the populace.in my ignorance.. Things are about to get fuxxored best purify your hearts with all creation quickly its at mankinds feet and will well up in less than a moment to the throat
08:24 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Richo
07 May, 08:41
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I don't try and turn people away...
If they don't like my opinion, questions or what I say...then there's not much I can do about that...

I question everything and get labeled a troll...
Because I simply won't blindly nod my head in agreeance...

I too see many things...
and I can tell you a lot of what I can I just can't agree with...
So I too get attacked or falsely accused or both...

I caved again yesterday and had a few drinks...
The BS factory got to me so much...

Some people push a narrative...
and the pack attacks if you question it or disagree with that narrative and them...

most days it doesn't bother me too much...
but I am human and my heart is not stone...
it bleeds...

I have both respect and admiration for those that tell the Truth in face of Savage opposition... always have...

And that seems to bother so many people who preach from a very long way up...

It's the way of this world and deeply entrenched...
The Hypocrite Club...
Is alive and

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Richo
07 May, 08:47
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
They sit at their big tables and dictate their mantra to the rest of us plebs...
While counting their huge pile of pennies...

Denialist's, Hypocrites and superior beings the lot of them...
Just have to ask them...
They will be quick to tell you how comfy their lifestyle is and that's how it should be...

Without the honest little people to feed off...
There would be no them or their huge Hypocrite factories...

Keep speaking your Truth...I do...
In the hope that one day they float back down to where they really should be...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396