Doug from Canada @DougT
Wifi, Microwaves and the Consequences to our Health

A belief of mine is that the damage caused by microwaving your brain with Wifi and Cell Phones is what creates a short attention span.

Think about how perfect would that be for the cabal, you are damaging the peoples brains and they don't have enough attention span to be able to study the effects to realize what’s happening to them, the absolutely perfect crime.

This video is only 14:21 minutes long so hopefully it fits within brain damaged people’s attention span.

“Mr. Barrie Trower, a British physicist who was a microwave weapons expert and who worked for the Royal Navy and the British Secret Service, talks about the health effects of WiFi and other forms of microwave radiation. Mr. Trower came out of retirement because he was concerned that the microwave frequencies and intensities to which children are exposed in schools are similar to those used for microwave weapons.”

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
04:50 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
07 May, 04:56
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Absolutely! I saw Barrie at a school many years ago and he woke me up to the whole microwave radiation is a weapon! They are absolutely able to erase your short term memory. Every home has wifi, cordless phones, baby monitors -- now add Smart Meter rollout which has continual radiation on it.... its a wonder anyone is getting any sleep at all! I have my house hardwired. NO wifi, no cordless phones, no smart meter on house!

Interestingly Gates and Jobs had hardwired homes with Farraday cages! They know!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
07 May, 05:35
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Any chance that was Trent University in Peterborough?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396