r363l l10n @r363ll10n
Young guitarist Riley performs Led Zeppelins ‘Black Dog’ with his little sister Georgia on drums 🤘
03:30 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
07 May, 04:50
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
This made my day - not a cell phone seen, just fresh air, family bonding, honed skills from dedication and practice, and a love of music - HUGE shoutout to these kids AND to their amazing parents for helping them follow one of many dreams in life these amazing kids will seek out. I applaud this family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Sabo @Surf4Life
07 May, 04:35
done correctly with authority! NICE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Anderson @Misee70
07 May, 04:08
Wow! how cool is that! Those kids rocked it perfectly, and made it their own at the same time. I applaud you all. Thank you that was delightful to watch!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 May, 03:54
Well Done! impressive performance. Great future start for classic Rock & Roll.

Ede Ward @Ed_Ward38
07 May, 03:37
Out Fucking Standing! His voice change may/may not his ability to sing this song. His guitar ability will always stay.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
07 May, 03:37
Terrific performance from both of them 😁