⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 May, 10:33
💣💥
"END IS NEAR"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (infullbloom) can see their posts

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
08 May, 03:44
In response Lady Dia to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Joining in prayer for you and your Family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
07 May, 12:55
stay strong, your doing the right thing for your babies.

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 May, 12:17
Know that your faithfulness and steadfastness is not in vain. Good things are on the way for you. This storm won’t last. It’s passing over and a new day is coming. A new season is on the horizon.

Expect better and greater things. They’re coming.🙏❤️

1 Samuel 26:23
The Lord rewards everyone for their righteousness and faithfulness.

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 May, 01:22
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
I play this song daily and pray it over my childrens homes as well. I claim it as Gods promise over us. Believe.🙏❤️
https://youtu.be/0VyjXG5tP...
House of Miracles - Brandon Lake | House of Miracles [Official Music Video] - YouTube

House of Miracles sung by Brandon Lake from his new album.Subscribe for the latest videos and songs: http://bit.ly/BMsubscribeStay Connected: Instagram | htt...

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 May, 12:07
I know how you feel. My husband is also being pressured where he works, and we won't let him take the vaccine. Please be strong and know we're here supporting you in your decision to protect your kids and yourself. You're making the right decision!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 May, 12:04
Please don't give up and don't give in. Continue to fight for yours and your children's God given rights. We will continue to pray for you and your family. You and your loved ones are more protected than you know. I promise there are guardian angles watching over you. Don't ever forget that your name is registered in heaven. God Wins❤ LOVE