Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
07 May, 11:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
07 May, 12:38
Q-post 342
The end is neaR!
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 May, 11:50
What a sting operation

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 May, 11:48
I stand whole Election night, watching FOX live vote counting and saw everything, as hunderts of thousand Worldwide Patriots.

I was TOTALLY sure, that boss will HIT IT LIKE NEVER BEFORE HIM
in HISTORY of USA.

I become "lunatic" in 98% of my closest relatives, my co workers, former frens ... but i STAND TALL IN TRUTH until the VERY END of our VICTORY :)

THIS GUY WOKE ME UP loong time ago, and I still owe him to shake hands and thank him.

https://youtu.be/zR_NwNR9v...
Elvis Presley My Way 1977 High Quality - YouTube

Elvis Presley

Donna Martin @Meme17
21 June, 03:59
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
WOW he recorded that song 2 months before his supposed death 😳

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
07 May, 11:01
He knew, he knows, he has known a lot and has never been proven wrong, EVER! BRING IT D.S>! Give it a shot, or is that what you ALL will receive when the TRIBUNALS CONCLUDE!

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
07 May, 10:48
Jan 27, 2018 1:41:44 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5997a0 No. 180445
Jan 27, 2018 1:32:41 PM EST
Anonymous ID: 79010a No. 180316
Jan 27, 2018 1:29:24 PM EST
Anonymous ID: d52328 No. 180267
HRC -> wins
Snowden -> pardoned
Snowden -> release rest of NSA dump
NSA -> destroyed.
>>180267
ES would not have been able to get out of HK if Clowns wanted him caught. Spook all along.
>>180316
HK allowed his passport to clear customs WITH THE CLOWNS IN AMERICA AND DEPT OF DEFENSE PUTTING A NAT SEC HOLD WW?
How does he clear customs?
How does he end up in Russia?
Coincidence?
Who was the 1st agency he worked for?
Who taught him the game?
Who assigned him w/ foreign ops?
Why is this relevant?
Future unlocks past.
Watch the news.
Spider web.
Stop taking the sleeping pill.
Q

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 May, 04:27
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
Was on the fence about Snowden. I now see I should not have been. He is the enemy.