CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I AM STILL TRYING TO COME TO GRIPS WITH OPERATION PAPERCLIP, MUCH LESS NASA LIES. WHAT THE WHAT! MY FATHER IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE. I WANT RESTITUTION!!! I WANT JUSTICE!! HELL, I KNOW IT IS NOT CHRISTIAIN TO SAY THI, BUT I WANT REVENGE!! REVENGE OF THE INNOCENTS THAT DIED FOR OUR COUNTRY'S FREEDOM FOR SOMEONE'S LIES!!!
09:57 AM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
07 May, 10:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Everything, everything has been one big lie. From the time we were indoctrinated in public schools till now. It's all been a lie. I go back and think about some of the things we've been told about our history, from the times of the Indians being exterminated with small pox and I get so pissed off. I'm Hungarian/Irish and Native American. My father was full Hungarian and my mother was Irish and Native American. My grandparents left Hungry when Hitler started moving in. They stowed away on a ship.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
07 May, 10:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Hit them with Rods of God. Shut this shithole down!!!
Americans demand it!!
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396