DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
If you willingly get a vaccine after seeing this, maybe natural selection is best for the world. ghost Ezra
06:35 AM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
07 May, 09:18
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 May, 08:54
As an RN for 50 years I have seen many package inserts. NEVER have I seen one that large, nor blank! People need to STOP and think logically BEFORE getting this "vaccine."
Why do you even need a vaccine for a virus that is 99% recoverabe, and has cures available? Why would you take an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine that is harming and killing people? WAKE UP AMERICA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 May, 08:52
i hope and pray the end of big pharma is near 🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
07 May, 08:28
Unbelievable!! I'd rather go and deal with
these ppl with hand to hand fights than
losing my family who've had the shots.
My sweet daughter had 2 so far.
The thought of me in a fight is laughable.
I've never been in one and I'm 62 now
with health issues (prob from vax) but
when it comes to my kid---MAMABEAR!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
07 May, 08:16
🤦Pharma will blame the printing company.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 May, 08:14
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️ - sooooo embarassing

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
07 May, 07:39
WHAT THE HELL. THEY SHOULD BE SUED FOR MALPRACTICE, FRAUD, ASAP. THATS TOTAL INCOMPETENCE !

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
07 May, 08:14
In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication
except they can't be sued. that is why big pharma is big pharma.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
07 May, 06:58
😳

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
07 May, 06:57

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 May, 06:43
wow