Phree Dom @HempOilCures
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The Right Side πŸŽ™οΈ w/ General Flynn πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦…
-- Doug Billings

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ "We have to quit complaining and we have to #GetInvolved . We have to take #responsibility . It comes with risk. We have the potential inside each one of us. We take our #FREEDOMS for granted. We have a desire for #Liberty and a desire for #ORDER in our lives. I want my #safety and my #SECURITY . That's where #WeThePeople come in.
πŸ¦… #prayer πŸ™πŸ» is our ultimate weapon. We are all about conservative #values and the #constitution .

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ There are 3,006 counties in this country. We need #LEADERS everywhere. We have too many weak knees in #Washington .
πŸ¦… This country is the #BEACON on the hill. If America falls, where will you go? There is no where else to go. 🧐

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ To the American People, I want to say thank you for everything you've done for my family. You can never take away my faith. My faith is stronger today than it's ever been. They can take away my freedom but they can never take away my faith in God.
✝️ God
04:19 AM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by HempOilCures in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phree Dom, click on at the bottom under it