Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 May, 11:20
Nana will continue to post everyday until we win this thing.
Be sure to listen to his calming voice in the video.

Nana's daily reminder that the ONLY reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp to be executed right now is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q - JFK
& right now his son JFKJr is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if he has to destroy the entire corrupt govt system.

God is real!
Angels are real!
Each and every one of us had a direct connection to God inside of us !

https://youtu.be/SKqbXz6bW...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
07 May, 01:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That was beautiful! You know its funny but when JFK was talking about the salt in our bodies, I remembered this show I had watched awhile ago. This fairly large great white was hanging around a popular swimming area, so this animal psychic volunteered to go in the water to talk to it. The shark swam right up to her and she put her hand on its snout. She said the shark told her it wasn't interested in eating humans because we tasted too salty! Kind of makes sense now... imagine that! πŸ˜‚
You are a beautiful person, Nana. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 01:22
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
In a documentary I watched from some ex govt man idk who but he said that whales come from another planet and are considered as very highly regarded historians and extremely intelligent species.
So respected that he said if we on Earth allowed them to become extinct that we would NEVER be allowed to join the Galactic Federation of Planets.

Wow, I would love to watch that. Whales are super intelligent, and we do need to protect them! All life on our beautiful planet is precious, and I'm grateful to be able to appreciate it all. God is great!
Good Night Nana, sweet dreams to you.
πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ’š
01:34 AM - May 07, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply
Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
07 May, 08:53
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
they are also sentient beings

07 May, 09:22
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
Yes, they are! I was lucky enough to be able to have a very short but amazing experience with one when I was younger. 😊
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•