Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 May, 04:09
./activated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 May, 06:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
@AmericanFoster - Hilarious to shoot the flies in the garage !!!
Tic Toc
Cicadas are prehistoric and relatively harmless, right? ... hibernate for 17 years (some for 11 years) and they do mass in a cloud, but not frightening ... more like a signal ... that works for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
And we are back to no such thing as coincidence!

Btw Idk what I was doing with the 144,000 all night last night but it was so so intense and seemed to be extremely important to timelines or dimensions.

Was yesterday some weird satanic day or something portals open or something?
12:15 AM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
07 May, 10:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have you seen this for today May 7th? No wonder evil is freaking'
https://www.disclosurenews...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 01:13
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
07 May, 01:17
As A Avid S.R Follower I Have To Say I Have Never Seen These Patterns Before. Something Has Changed.

07 May, 07:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
idk, but I also had some odd feeling and a strange organic noise (like we would cough) woke me up and I just kept going back to 5D timelines and manifesting beauty & goodness ... finally there was a spectacular parade of wondrous souls. I felt so much relief and well being for everyone as a whole.

So yes, something was brewing last night and the panic sets in as we get stronger and diminish their effect on others.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 May, 08:16
😘😇😁💜