r363l l10n @r363ll10n
Let me introduce you to former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes.
He knows a lot about Dominion Voting Systems.
The internet is forever.
https://t.me/ArizonaRedRoo...

As we now know, Dominion had full time employees in the Maricopa County Election Center.
Which might explain why County employees didn't have an admin password.
What if they weren't the admins?
What if Dominion employees were the admins?
11:51 PM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
07 May, 09:11
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Ephesians 5:13 But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light.
Isaiah 29:16“Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: ......

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

H232 from H246; something girt; a belt, also a band:—girdle. waist-cloth, the innermost piece of clothing of God's power over kings (fig.) of faithfulness (metaph) ,Ahaziah's Messengers Meet Elijah 2Ki 1
G558 a slave that has been released from servitude, a freeman
1Co 7:22 For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: G558 likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.
G94; injustice, of a judge unrighteousness of heart and life
a deed violating law and justice, act of unrighteousness
Luk 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. G93

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 May, 12:28
Cheaters!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
06 May, 11:56