Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
Daily reminder how to legally decline a vaccine๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
05:24 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply
non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
27 January, 04:06
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
thank you for reposting/ highlighting Noelleโ€™s โ€œdaily reminder.โ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
26 January, 12:13
I simply say no because i am a free person ...from the moment you start feeding the aparatus , you know they know more about rules than you can ever imagine since noone ever really learn to speak this corrupt language of lawyers .
i simply say NO thank you
no need for a procedure ...those who go after the procedure are still apoart of the problem and the system
everyone is free - FREEWILL is your right and not a business ...

SO NO and point blank

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
26 January, 08:44
thank you for the info I will never ever get one๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
26 January, 08:39
Or just dont go to the doctor? I've been to the doctor to have babies; that's it no physicals no sham diagnosis no bullshit, I'm healthy as a horse

26 January, 08:44
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
That's absolutely correct as well. I have been so surprised at how many don't know especially if they have kids. They don't realize there are choices for them if they decide they don't want vaccines.

Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
26 January, 07:54
If your employer mandates a vaccine, you should consider using the religious exemption because it cannot be disputed. A medical exemption can and will be disputed.

Justin Castro @Steve_17
26 January, 07:49

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
26 January, 07:49
im an RN. any time someone refused a vaccine i clicked the "no" box and never tried to convince them to get one. all you have to say is im declining the vaccine. there is no documentation other than yes or no. if you feel uncomfortable just say id like to do my own research on it and get it on another visit and then leave and never go back to anyone who makes you feel forced to get a vaccine.

Its Donna @duke347
26 January, 07:26
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค shared on LinkedIn and my contacts are about 80% medical

Dee Martin @DMAlways
26 January, 07:09
Yes Very important my Autistic 24 yr old just had his physical and the Dr. Spent 26 min trying to convince him to get the vaccine...My son stood his ground but it was stressful

26 January, 07:38
In response Dee Martin to her Publication
Proud momโคโค

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
26 January, 06:46
REMEMBER mrc 5