Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
New DJT BLOG Post’s TIME STAMPED for a reason:

11:57 AM = QD 1157 = POTUS validating drops via Twitter (NEW BLOG) per plan/timing. Future proves past. Comms understood?

QD 4802 = what happened regarding 2020 election (in advance), what’s happening & what’s going to happen (past predicts future, future proves past).

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA = RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA = Mathematical probability of C19 event = perfectly timed IMPACT on NOV 3 Presidential Election.

WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.

Has POTUS made a statement found not to be true? Nothing stated should be discounted.
MOVING FAST.

Allowing the FIX was part of a carefully crafted plan to expose illegal, seditious & treasonous activity by corrupt politicians, Big Tech, MSM & self serving international Plutocrats (etc). Now they can be (legally) removed from the Washington DC (world) narrative/political spectrum and election integrity post DJT & Q is ensured (genius).
09:26 PM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
07 May, 11:05
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
07 May, 04:34
sooner the better I say, and discernment patience not much left on any level but my Faith that God Wins, read Revelations 🇺🇸🙏🏼⚖️🌎😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
06 May, 10:10
Q and the mission will be studied by all military minds for the rest of time.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 May, 09:55
Nothing can outrun your imagination so use it to protect yourself. Use it to manifest your reality. It will bring [Them] to their knees.