Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I feel like anybody who came on anonup and tried that "Q is bullshit" line would be eaten alive by an army of angry frogs. Am I right?
04:49 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
22 March, 06:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
No one should comment on Q who hasn't followed from the beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
22 March, 04:02
We are only as strong as our weakest pollywog. WWG1WGA. We leave no Embryo behind!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
22 March, 03:40
true story!🐸🐸🐸

Annabel Right @Sparky100
27 January, 02:59
Its a cumulative thing, no one piece of evidence proves it. Only if you were following in real time can you now assess what could be happening now and have any degree of confidence that it is an incredible biblical plan.

Thing Four @Xray8
27 January, 01:14
Digested and have songs made about their irrelavance. #NESARAVIBES

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Patriot Forever1️⃣7️⃣ @catduim
27 January, 01:24
Spot on! WWG1WGA! faith is strong and I trust the plan 100% ❤️

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
26 January, 11:24
💥💥🐸🇺🇸

Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
26 January, 11:27

INFJ 237 @infj237
26 January, 10:29
HUAH

MrMojo Risin @DeadRockStar
26 January, 09:54
Oh, I've seen a few here and they've been shown The Doors😉
⚡️⚡️🇺🇸⚡️⚡️

Squirrely Nest @SquirrelyNest
26 January, 09:19
what if q is a bullfrog?

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
26 January, 09:19

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 January, 08:37
Absplutely.. Make sure you tell Beetlebot. He taught me how frogs fight... What a picture. hehehehehehe 👍😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Renee White @Rapnay
26 January, 08:36
true that ribit

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
26 January, 08:36
really ss?

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
26 January, 08:27
100% NOM NOM NOM NOM...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 January, 08:19
If the frogs don't get'em I can do some target practice on 'em

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
26 January, 08:17
Hooyah. Frogs, Devil Dogs, Snake Eaters...take your pick.

JarHead for USA @JarheadforUSA
26 January, 08:12
RIBBIT

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
26 January, 07:49
Yes you are

Melanie Beath @MissionMinded
26 January, 07:38
you speak the truth, wise one ❤️🇺🇲

Arthur Flores @Jibbybear
26 January, 07:29
true

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
26 January, 06:57
you have got that shit right, I may not be able to decipher alot of what he says, but I believe in him no matter what. I trust those that make up Q and all the white hats involved to make all of this possible to Save America and the children that have been tortured beyond comprehension.

Novax Cue @Novax
26 January, 06:45
That's why I love this place!

Destiny Rose420 @DestinyRose420
26 January, 06:00
Nom nom nom nom...and not afraid to ask for more !
🔴🔴🔵💜🔴⚪🔵

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
26 January, 06:00
🐸Yeah. Those snowflakes haven't a chance here!

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
26 January, 05:59
The Biggest eye opener in the world wide population "Q" nothing in our history has fuled the world at such speed. Gods Plan cast upon mankind to move forward.

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
26 January, 05:58
Truth! First time I have no fear following EVERYONE. Could change though should the spooks and shills catch wind of this platform. Call'em out as you see'em.