Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
PREDICTIVE PROGRAMING at its finest:

2013 TV show UTOPIA correctly “predicts” COVID-19 flu like pandemic that sparks the need for a universal vaccine containing the real virus inside it.

“Now we have what we want... hundreds of millions of Americans lining up offering us their arms.”

“Global warming, mass extinction events, food & water shortages... all of these problems can be boiled down to one thing... overpopulation. We don’t only have to kill to accomplish our goal,
we need to sterilize.”

“Humanity is the real virus and by slowing the birthrate in addition to killing off millions we can achieve the inevitable long term species saving goal of population control.”

How much evil has to be done before you do good?

They put the real virus in the vaccine for the
mock virus (Trojan Horse Greek Warfare 101).

Revelation of the Method (if you don’t know, look
it up). Welcome to the grand social experiment...
07:44 PM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 May, 11:09
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
At the root is the manufactured fear of the manufactured concept “overpopulation” that does not exist. There is no overpopulation. God creates souls with human bodies and births them on Earth. God does not create too many people who must be extinguished. This is a madness imposed on us by godless satanists for many decades. The cult of overpopulation is similar to the cult of climate change and the rest. These cults are needed to generate huge slush funds for the wicked to use against us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Four Herrings @4herrings
11 May, 10:44
I just watched both seasons of Utopia. The similarities are quite disturbing - especially when they talk about bringing the population down to 500,000,000 by giving the vaccine that causes female sterilization. Just so many clues are in this show

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 May, 11:48
This EXPERIMENT start it. That is WHY i called out "WHAT HABBENING IN 1970 ...

Imagine for while, that you have two sort of Species.

Extraterrestrians with ROBUSTLY BOOSTED DNA like Elon, Me and unfortunatelly also wors scumbags on Earth like DEEP STATE ELITES.

And then you have here "humans" without Extraterrestric (Aspergers) Brain booster.

I dont need to be a VERNER von BRAUN to simply found out, what WILL HABBENING if you leave those two wastly diefferent Species together. We all know, which fate suffer Dinosaurs, Homo Neandherthalensis, Homo CroMagnon and now poor Jews Nation, which was RUTHLESLY ENFORCED by 3D FEAR into FULL POPULATION MASS WAXXING in the "name of Highest Good" aka tricked into "VOLUNTARILLY EUGENICS" :(

Proffesor Calhoun is EXACTLY REASON why BILL AND MELINDA GATES "HELPS" poor African Countries with their FOOKED VAXXINES.

And that we with ELON, GRETA, BARRON TRUMP and many more "Autist" WAS BORN. TO STOP THIS SHIT !!!

https://youtu.be/5m7X
That Time a Guy Tried to Build a Utopia for Mice and it all Went to Hell - YouTube

Check out Brilliant: http://brilliant.org/todayifoundoutIf you happen to like our videos and have a few bucks to spare to support our efforts, check out our ...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 May, 11:36
SINCE VERY START it was about "Flattening the Curve" did you remember? But unfortunatelly only FEW told you, which curve they mean...

If you dug in my first posts here, i told you so. Ugly Truth.

Because i do the MATH ... One BILION is all people with IQ ABOVE 120, which are BY NATURE smart ENOUGH to see DEADLY BEHAVIORAL PATTERN ON IT and did not jump on this doomstady plane.... 83,9% of population to be exact are not such smart to aviod deadly consequences. = 1984 at Finest.

Reduction (or flattening curve) means, that you simply "need to kill so much "FAR LEFT" on that curve, as you possibly can. If you convinced them, that their families is in danger, they AS WAS SAID IN MOVIE will literally "PLACE THEIR ARMS for VAXX".

That is EXACTLY, why "Black Lives Matters", why those racial stereotypes was played, because THEY EXACTLY KNOW, how overreacted Afro Americans and Latinos are. Deep State killed their own voters. Deep State if succeed will have 1,000,000 CAUCASSIANS SLAVE

America First @AmericaFirst17
07 May, 05:56
*** MUST WATCH **** 2 minute clip.

https://gab.com/SomeBitchI...

Seriously French @SeriouslyFrench
07 May, 08:10
You shoud rewatch Spiderman 2002... there is another scene about vaccine not being ready and tested on a willing worldwide population that is creapy as fuck...

Have Faith @rAnnbci
06 May, 09:47
Sick Fu£ks

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 May, 08:30
So ironic. Our society was created to be "overindulgent" and pointless in many ways. Just how long has this experiment been going on? This movie should be required viewing—all over the world.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 May, 08:05
that's creepy

and there is a lot of propaganda about over population etc they weaved into it.

this is what we have always been fighting - crazy people who want to play God and dumb people who believe the global warming over population hoaxes that have been fed to us for decades

now we have to deal with sheep who blindly accept a vaccine that will sterilize them or kill them or leave them with chronic illness

God help us all

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
06 May, 07:47
like Mr Robot