jana bosak @SoWokeMyEyesBleed
Omg you guys my profile pic reminds me of the migrains I always get....because now I know that because every bad thing thats really ever happened to me was because of these reptiles that are being disassembled. Im so thankful to our president Trump. Maybe the pain will go away.
Ive always got paid cash and lived day to day since before 18 because I heard there would be no social security by the time I retire..why pay into something thats not gonna be there? so.. When I retire Ill get like 105 bucks a month 😂😂😂😂 Im going to have to work til I drop dead. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Its been a very simple life but its worth it knowing not many of my dollars went to war and illegal immigrants. Or their stupid matrix....
I help older folks to be able to stay in their house longer before having to move onto a smaller home or adult facilities and I never ever thought that would be sabotaged by....the evil cabal 👿 But it is.
Can you see the man layin there?
06:50 PM - May 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SoWokeMyEyesBleed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jana bosak, click on at the bottom under it