Only people mentioned by WeAreGeronimo in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
06 May, 06:44
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
You guy's want to read this & STFU:
https://brutalproof.net/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
06 May, 06:36
And I say this knowing that thus far, Lucian Lincoln "Linny" Wood II has been ALL talk and ZERO action. We have heard a good game out of Lincoln. We NEED to SEE action from Lucian and his dear and close friends who are doing a ton of talking, but zero action.

LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
06 May, 06:45
In response SPORTS to his Publication

SPORTS @SPORTS
06 May, 06:34
Perfect. Then we should SEE mass and public arrests......not in the cover of darkness, but for ALL to a mother a fucking a SEE......perp them.....try them....hang them.

Make it on PPV and all proceeds go to the victims who have survived this horrific and unimaginable treatment.

Folks, there is ONLY one way. We MUST see it ALL!

For those who cannot handle the truth, too fucking bad. These people have committed crimes against us for decades and decades. Now WE, THE PEOPLE, get to SEE them ALL die!

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
06 May, 06:43
Bro, I get your frustration. I really do, but fukn come on man! You are so infatuated with a public perp walk these fukn scumbags are living rent free in your head. You don't comprehend how law actually works. I do not mean that in a condescending way either, 90%+ people are clueless. You want them held accountable? Court marshal them yourself. Don't know exactly how? I could help with that, but you have to ask the right questions. Bless you.

connie wright @cowri
06 May, 06:46