Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
07 May, 04:40
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Takes one to know one❣️
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
06 May, 07:37
Thank you for fighting everyday to help save America! You are a blessing. Do you make your signs or have them made? I found a bridge in my area of Texas & would like to do something like you are doing. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
06 May, 07:30
As God is my witness, you are VERY MUCH like Sydney Powell.
#Heroine

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
06 May, 05:42
Lol you're sooooooo gold Miss Veronica // We See You Patriot \// We Love Ya Patriot \
🔥🐸👊💣💥💞🙏💞💥💣👊🐸🔥

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 May, 05:41
Sidney is AMAZING and NC loves her and all she is doing to save the REPUBLIC and did to save Flynn first!!

America is FREE because of PATRIOTS like Trump, Flynn, Sidney, Lin Wood and so many others!!! ThanQ ONE and ALL, WE LOVE YOU!!!

ThanQ to ThePeoplesBridge to and Veronica!!

Release that KRAKEN PLEASE!!!