Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
06 May, 03:30
Yay!!

so far so good................... Thank you God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
06 May, 03:32
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
Still baffled at why the audit matters. Flynn said they have all the evidence in hand. Start the arrests already! My God, why the special treatment for those who committed treason and sedition?

ZERO arrests. Nothing. LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
06 May, 03:53
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Oh man get out of my head! JUST had this convo with a friend of mine. Soooooooo...... what if, this audit will fail. What if, all the drama surrounding the drama was meant to happen.... exposing more media/dem bullshit. What if.... that's the entire point of it all?

Same friend told me last year:::: Everything civilian is broken.

SPORTS @SPORTS
That has to be the only reason for the audit. Just ask Genny Flynn. If they have ALL the evidence and Flynn is being honest and truthful, the audits are nothing more than dragging out the scam so they can delay justice for whatever reason.

Again, cannot wait for the explanation as to why they couldn't start "The Great Awakening" well before today. Right now we SEE nothing at all except Trump cookie cutter comments and the grifters ALL claiming they have ALL the evidence, but ZERO arrests of the thousands involved in the scam.

Doesn't seem to concern many. Schiff roams freely and unencumbered. Swalwell still taunting Trump. McConnell still lying every single day. Zero justice. But I I go knock out someone from BLM it's headline news and I pay the price instantly.

Is this STILL America? We have NO country at all.
04:11 PM - May 06, 2021
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
06 May, 10:44
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Many people are at the boiling point.... enough people? I don't know.
Telling us to wait if nothing is going to happen? That would be the most cruel thing to do. Are the good guys cruel? I don't think so....
I do know this Audit in AZ is driving them insane.