Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
Rarely do we catch a genuine glimpse of anothers soul. This man loves deeply.
03:16 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
BLKNATR 419 @BLKNATR
27 January, 07:15
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
i we must have him back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
27 January, 06:50
I just LOVE HIM! He has such love for each of us and especially our military. WE DEMAND to have him back!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
27 January, 06:42
Looks like he's fighting back tears. That's the same expression I have when I watch one of my kids win an award, or watch one of those deployed soldier - returning home surprise videos. Shows how much love he has for our men and women in uniform, and our Great America. Hope he comes back soon.

Charissma _15 @Riley
27 January, 05:55
When I think of all that he and many others have witnessed and/or endured....it brings tears to my eyes every time. Truly Godly people fighting for all of us. This also is what brings me peace - GOD wins!

Boomer 1951 @WTF
27 January, 05:52
Not sure about the man standing directly behind Trump. Looks a little suspicious to me..expecially bc this man's wearing a Purple Tie...HRC & Harris wore the same color at the Fake Inauguration.
Look up The Puruple Revolution. HRC and Bill were wearing the same shade of purple the day she had to concede.

Katy Shumaker @KTshu2021
27 January, 05:41
oh my gosh! I didnt think I could feel so much loyalty and love for someone Ive never met. The people's President indeed! beautiful!

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
27 January, 05:40
I love that man with all my heart.

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
27 January, 05:38
i can't wait until he is back! i miss seeing and hearing from him everyday!

alan candt @candtalan
27 January, 05:36
who were marching?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 January, 05:43
In response alan candt to his Publication
I wondered too...

Day Dream @DaydreQm2020
27 January, 05:35
what a man!!!! ❤

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 05:32
🥰 And We Love Him Too! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Shelley Beanzzz @SeeShellie4
27 January, 05:23
This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing this! LOVE HIM!

Leona Course @Mama66
27 January, 05:47
This man has done so many great things we love you Mr President!💕

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 January, 06:49
Love this man #simplythebest

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
26 January, 06:28
I never saw that clip. Thank you! That is overwhelming Love on his face. It is joy and honor. The best President ever.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
26 January, 06:24
I never thought I would have such adoration for a human I didn't birth but I LOVE the shit outta this man and his family

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 06:12
Joy water leaking out?