Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 January, 01:54
6th night of darkness. https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mango Child @MangoChildMagic
26 January, 01:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Please let this be the 10 days of darkness so we can all get to the other side of all of this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
i agree i think it might be so the white house has been dark for 6 days wow i didn't know that. 4 more days which will bring us to the 29th
i'm so over it, i don't care if the other 20% isn't awake
02:26 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Mango Child to his Publication
Only people mentioned by iozzia0918 in this post can reply
Mango Child @MangoChildMagic
27 January, 01:50
In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication
I innerstand that we're going through the biggest consciousness shift in human history but I'm gonna need people to get their crap together or get left behind. Ready for the new world that we all deserve!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
26 January, 02:29
In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication
looking at 2:30 am EST there are a few lights on in some windows. Is this what were talking about or the big lights that usually light up the outside?

TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
26 January, 02:29
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
ye there are usually lights on it never looks like this