CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 06:02
HOW MANY KNOW THAT THIS HANDSHAKE WAS AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT ?? IT WAS !!! POTUS FOUND OUT THAT THE POISON INSIDE HER HAND WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM 4 HOURS LATER !!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 May, 10:54
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Her hand is a different color than her wrist 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
THIS IS A BAD PIC, STORY IS IN WHY DID TRUMP NOT SHAKE HER HAND !! HE KNEW !!!!
10:56 AM - May 06, 2021
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 May, 10:58
But yeah, I always found it awesome that he didnt shake her hand when she was practically shoving it in his face. Little did I know why he didnt shake her hand 😨

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 May, 10:59
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
KNOW YOU KNOW 😁

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 May, 10:57
Yeah I was just thinking maybe it had to do with whatever was in her hand, like it turned it a different color than her wrist lol