Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Barri Copete @BluesDawg
26 January, 10:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wow...great find!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 January, 04:42
Damn.. Is that not an interesting drop down the rabbit hole.
Owns almost 2 million companies?
Ain't that just cray cray..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Hinds @Spanishguy72
26 January, 12:41
WOW!!!

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
26 January, 10:15
wow

Anita Guevara @ABGQ
26 January, 09:52
Holy Shit! Bingo!

Sharon *T* @sharons316
26 January, 09:21
Thank you! This is the sort of confirmation I've needed! Thank you for sharing!

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
26 January, 08:29
Thank you for sharing. Interesting read🎯

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
26 January, 08:25
Wow! People who have time to dig like that amaze me.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 January, 06:37
IN SHORT, can you explain the link you posted? i really am too tired to read all of that.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
26 January, 09:31
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
If I may; these kind folks have delved into United States federal corporate records and found documents dating to the turn of twentieth century and key foreign entities. IMO the links not only confirm foriegn associations but also indicate what seems to me to be deliberate efforts to hide and/or confuse such research. WELL DONE!! Calling it a rabbit-hole is quite the understatement.

Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
26 January, 03:34
oooh! Event happened at Castle Rock

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 January, 06:38
In response Poised Savage to his Publication
you mean the phots of Biden in oval? Castlerock Etertainment

Thump Thump @ThumpThump75
26 January, 03:20
WOW!!!! Like fooking WOW!! When you follow the money, you find the head of the snake. This will shockwaves i think.... 🤔🤔🤔😳

Jessi Doe @Jessi
26 January, 03:08
This is fookin' crazy!

Foxi Redhead @Foxiredhead
26 January, 02:47
🤔😲