Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
06 May, 10:47
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Many were here before President Trump was a president!
WE VOTED in 2016 and
WE WON!!!
DID the enemy think SHE would WIN?
That EVIL LOST!!!😝
ACT LIKE WE ARE THE WINNERS -
We Know WHO OUR
President is right now!!!
(It is NOT Biden since he is not
☠️even around)
WE CANNOT BE BOUGHT OFF and
the enemy camp knows it!

WE THE PEOPLE!!!
WE CAN BRING HIM BACK!!!
PROMISE!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 May, 10:40
😁Evidently Nana is working on it day and night😁

I was exhausted this morning from dreams last night,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
06 May, 02:20

Happy Days @Sun2516
06 May, 10:40
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Right

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 May, 01:08
Thank you for posting this. Have gotten tired of seeing posts on here from people complaining about President Trump, Q, and those of us who still fight on. It's a long fight, but it's not like we're on a battlefield from a long time ago. Yes, we get frustrated and worn out sometimes, but we're not dodging real bullets and getting cut and bruised and bloody. I don't understand the rants and swearing about "who's to blame" and about "why it's taking so long" or "that it will never happen," and other stuff like that. It's either coming from those pretending to be us or it's coming from folks who just don't understand. In either case, it's getting irritating. Thanks for letting me vent...

Julie Boe @JulieB
06 May, 01:15
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Not a problem, Sam. I've had a very bad day myself being filled with anxiety. A friend of mine found out her daughter in law had her 3rd miscarriage. Her husband was vaxxed. Then I got into it with my son because he's getting his 2nd shot Friday. I try so hard to red pill him, but he won't listen to me. Anyways, I needed to be reminded of this, also. Have sweet dreams & thanks to you, too, for listening.