Doug from Canada @DougT
X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion

OK this is crazy long (over 5 hours) but just watch the first 5 minutes of this.

This exposes more people than anything I’ve ever seen and I am just halfway through it!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
07:25 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 November, 07:08
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Video has been removed! 😤👎
Who owns Youtube?
👇😎👎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
02 November, 08:29
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I just googled "X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion" ad found this

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion - YouTube

This is one of the most eye-opening and important videos I've ever seen in my life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 October, 06:06
You better place this vid on bitchute, rummble and others. You tube cencored the vid: can't play it.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
28 December, 03:17
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
08 May, 08:45
Wait till you see this. on the money

Q The Lions @qthelions
08 May, 12:31
Took me 4 days to watch. Everyone needs to watch this!!! Unbelievable how many people are involved.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
06 May, 08:17
This video needs to be seen by Everyone! yes, it's a little long but the most informative video i have ever seen. He's supposedly insider x freemasonary, cant help but feel that this is legitimate.

Doug from Canada @DougT
06 May, 09:07
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
But Lisa, after saying that everybody needs to see this, you didn't bother to repost it so everybody actually could.