_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
Donald J. Trump
11:21am May 5, 2021

What Facebook, Twitter, and Google have done is a total disgrace and an embarrassment to our Country. Free Speech has been taken away from the President of the United States because the Radical Left Lunatics are afraid of the truth, but the truth will come out anyway, bigger and stronger than ever before. The People of our Country will not stand for it! These corrupt social media companies must pay a political price, and must never again be allowed to destroy and decimate our Electoral Process.

Share https://www.donaldjtrump.c...
06:55 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
Madden Smith @Madden04
05 May, 08:09
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
I just wish something would be done about it already. Keep hearing Trump complain about "Big tech" even before the 2020 election. I saw all the senate hearings on big tech, I thought they would get in shit, but nope still rich and censoring ppl left and right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
06 May, 08:02
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
There are still folks who are not awake to the tyranny of big tech. The news isn't reporting it. Someone has to wake people up about it. If people hear it enough then they will investigate and inform others about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396