Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
VK's getting pissed. Finally. I was at 9.9 on November 4th.
12:39 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Just Jane @JustJane
26 January, 07:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 January, 06:41
Ready for them all to be fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
26 January, 04:26
took my daughter to ballet for the first time in a long time. 4 out of the 5 adults in the waiting area have lost thier businesses. people are fed up. this needs to wrap up soon.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
26 January, 11:00
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
measure twice cut once
buy right once cry rightly once
We've got a prime opportunity to avenge both Lincoln's, Kennedy's and numerous more deaths that have occured due to these globalists.

We should be grateful to GOD that he presented this opportunity to fix this now, in this least uncomfortable measure with limited civilian casualties.
Remember the EO 45 signed in 2018, seizure/forfeiture of assets due to foreign interference in elections, etc?
I wonder what $242 Decillion in assets divided by 8 billion people comes to???
Hint...Without scarcity of resources abolished with the crimin

Tracy Keck @FlawesomeTracy
26 January, 04:06
Can we do anything to speed it along? Asking for about 80 million Patriots. 😊

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 January, 03:29
About FKN time

Misty PatriotForever @MistyBlueDFW
26 January, 02:36
Ive been at 9.9 since Feb 2020 bc of CV BS

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
26 January, 11:55

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
26 January, 11:24
Pretty sure in real life...that number is much higher than 8.9. I'd go so far as to say its OVER 10.

William Paul @LuckyBill7777
26 January, 07:52
Hey CryptoKoba please take it up to 9. Twatter just banned me. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.............

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
26 January, 03:10
Aye. as was I. Beg pardon, as AM I.

Sha Chilen @shachilen
26 January, 02:59
#Fooked 😂

Gee Wiegand @gswfly
26 January, 02:15
YOU AND ME BOTH NOW IM AT 21.9

Evana Garland @ChivasE
26 January, 01:11
I had definitey peaked with the pissed level on November 4th 😂
I think I'm still peaking to this day.

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
26 January, 01:10
[They] fooked!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
26 January, 12:58
Same! solid 9 here.😡

Janice SureJan @toleoni
26 January, 12:54
8.9 = 17

Sandye Lion @Sandye_Lion
26 January, 01:05
In response Janice SureJan to his Publication
🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Amanda Pearson @Amandapear
26 January, 12:43
Will it stop at 9.11? He mentioned that it never gets to 10!

Paddy K47 @PaddyK47
26 January, 08:04
In response Amanda Pearson to her Publication
ah im glad you said this - i was going to ask what the stopping point is

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 January, 12:41

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
26 January, 12:40