TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 May, 03:15
No one can require you to take an untested experimental vaccine for CV19. There is a high probability if you sued them you will win your case. We are not Laboratory Rats. Its still experimental and those who have taken it are the laboratory rats. Many only got placebos just like they would have done in getting a vaccine FDA Approved. This is an EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
05 May, 03:48
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Do you know the % of placebos to the actual jab?
Is the placebo worldwide or just in USA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 04:16
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication
Global and No, only the Pharm Manufacturer Co knows.

05 May, 04:54
Just seen this article saying all 4 vaccines should be removed. I hope this happens and quickly.

https://www.lifesitenews.c...

05 May, 05:08
Yes, Scientist along with some Medical Doctors have seen all the potential deadly effects of these injection.

I hope lawyers become involved. I know legal action has been taken against MPs in the UK for the Covid Pandemic & lies
05:10 PM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by MichelleCarter in this post can reply
05 May, 05:15
If anyone has severe results or death in their families I would sue whoever made this mandantory. Its still considered EXPERIMENTAL, simple as that.

05 May, 05:20
People do need to know that they can SUE.
There have been many posts about the manufacturers not taking liability, so it's important to know that they do have liability as it is still EXPERIMENTAL.
Thank you