Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Father God
Plz put Ur loving arms around our world, our military, and every innocent soul. Give comfort to those who are hurting, and rest to those who are weary. I pray the suffering ends SOON. We can't take much more. Thank you Father for completing your good works. Amen.
12:26 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
KDS Sig @DeanneSig17
26 January, 10:58
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
AmenπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Rockii @iAmRockii
26 January, 10:48
Beautiful...Amen! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 January, 10:47
When you understand the SEVEN sisters - You have a different understanding on things.... PEACE !!!!

Stand Firm @Discernment10
26 January, 08:44
Philippians 4:11-13 ESV
I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
26 January, 05:30
And so it is πŸ™πŸ»

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
26 January, 04:53
Hallelujah ✝️❀️

TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
26 January, 02:49
so you see the pink area in the photo i'm oddly super drawn to that when ever i see this in photos of space i feel sad inside and happy. why do i feel like this. also whenever i watch anything having to do with space in general i feel like i'm falling. but when i look at this pink area i don't feel like that. am i crazy?

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
26 January, 12:42
that was beautiful. and he will! i know these difficult times are tough however to heal the world and prevent it from going through anything like this again the people must all be shown and all be woke so they will not ever let anything like this happen again. we trust to much and do what we are told without question. We must aleays make out voices heatd and make them count. we can not fall for the smoke and mirrors of the evil doers. we can never let them take conteol again. this all has to be played out till the end so that we all see it and feel it hard and only then will those asleep wake

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
26 January, 12:32
Amen

DeeDee ... @beatledeedee
26 January, 12:28
πŸ™AmenπŸ™

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
26 January, 12:27
AmenπŸ™
God Bless you

😊

Linda Smith @linlou55
26 January, 02:28
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Amen!