Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 May, 05:36
Is this how it’s all going to end?

Could the scare event be that all these celebs and politicians will die from the shot but not from the β€œshot”?

Imagine regular folks receiving a therapeutic fluid instead of a vaccine.

Ready for the show?

All these [clowns] are already dead. Evidence everywhere.

But... what happens if your favorite celebrity took the vax and dies in the coming weeks and you took the vax because [they] did?

SCARE EVENT?

How do you awaken the masses?

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 May, 10:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I truly wish that were the case 😌 unfortunately I have KNOWN more people that have died or have had extreme health issues.... after getting the experimental shot πŸ’‰ than people that I have known that had Covid. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜±πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

(Heart attacks , Strokes and extreme side-effects from Shot πŸ’‰).

I pray TRUMP stops the shots quickly so he has NO more association and can’t be blamed for those having adverse reactions. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
Good point. It was one thing to say, "People have free will. You don't have to take it-there are other therapeutics." But now that we know the ones taking the injection are transmitting something to the ones who are not, all bets are off. I wonder if DJT knew about this side effect?
04:10 PM - May 05, 2021
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 May, 07:23
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
So true... this shedding and the biowarfare to the unvaccinated ..means flat out WAR!