NEO ONE @Neo
For All which got banned on social media like Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
12:10 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 May, 07:30
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I am claiming mine. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 May, 08:27
Jan 6

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 May, 08:35
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I hit 999.
Twitterpatted on the 8th
I went out on obummer pics

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
07 May, 08:19
Thank you and fukk them!!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
07 May, 08:16
That would be me.

NEO ONE @Neo
07 May, 08:15
Retweet on 666. 💥💥💥

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 May, 07:58
💜🏅💜 Been banned for a long time from all of them 💜🏅💜

NEO ONE @Neo
07 May, 08:07
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Rebell 😂

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 May, 07:57
On my eight gazillionth feels like thirty day ban on face crook still can't believe that puss is just walking around free, with fookin NAMBLA on the site, and folks like me and US banned. Fook tarded if ya ask me.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 May, 07:54
Grateful! How do I pin to my profile?😀

Lysanne anon @lysanne
07 May, 08:00
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
you could take a screen shot.. crop it and take another screen shot of that crop and use that image from your phone pics

Green Hive @ckmk2001
16 July, 10:27
Veteran of the great Twitter purge of Jan 8th with almost 10, 000 followers. My last post was POTUS's account being suspended saying "Here we go."

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 July, 10:11
❤️💜

Mary Menet @Illuminatrix
26 June, 06:14
really apreciate it! twitter kicked me off permanently with under 500 followers (which took 10). plus they said i was running multiple accounts for abusive purposes. i only had one account. i can only be me (here’s me!).

Mary Menet @Illuminatrix
26 June, 06:17
In response Mary Menet to her Publication
that was supposed to say 10 years. i dont know how to exit a published comment.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 March, 07:24
awe thanks bro. Very nice tribute.

TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
07 February, 09:57
Thank you. I accept mine with honour. Received for combat during battles at Reddit, Voat, Twitter YouTube, Parler and BitChute!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 February, 08:30
got a couple of those, KEK 😂

Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
07 February, 08:24
Got suspended this morning. Very small acct - 87 followers. Apparently due to platform manipulation and spam. Lom riiiiiight.

Indiana JQnes @Indiana_JQnes017
07 February, 06:44
Silenced on Fakebook 2 accounts, Twatter 2 accounts, and Instacram 1 account. NO REGRETS

huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
02 February, 01:29
It's really an honor. Twice suspended in two days! They can have their rotten platform. Anonup is a true Patriot community!

Angel of the North @IT50US
01 February, 06:54
Thank you, I worked hard to get that award!

Micki Yates @MickiLY
30 January, 01:11
Twitter got me Thursday

Marcus Andersson @LucidHive
30 January, 12:53
🐸❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 January, 12:50
coool 😎✊enfin une medaille

Deborah Lemaire @GraceMerveilleuse
02 February, 10:17
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
lol

Super Quest @SuperQuest
30 January, 09:34
🤕 Thank You! ♥

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
30 January, 04:31
❤️🇺🇸

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
30 January, 04:31
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Kathleen Stevenson @K614Stevenson
29 January, 11:05
i recieved my 1st Purpe Heart on Wed!

Kathleen Stevenson @K614Stevenson
06 February, 07:44
In response Kathleen Stevenson to her Publication
This was my acnt there.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
29 January, 10:21
i need 4 of those 😆 its fine im happy to have delivered truth in the modst of mockery, disbelief disinformation feeders,haters and the darkness because the light grew into something that will dissipate into nothing!

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
29 January, 10:22
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
midst**

Katie Q17 @Katie1071
29 January, 05:00
🙋‍♀️ that wouldl be me......several times! :)

Linda Cajigas @nananon37
29 January, 04:20
i earned mine 3 times.

Corey Wilson @Coreywilson007
29 January, 02:17
proud to have earned my suspension wings yeterday.

robin fineman @RobinD
29 January, 09:21
Hi Neo!! Yeah I got kicked off...I guess they didn't like my
replies to obama clinton or cnn. I just stumbled here.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
29 January, 05:48
Scott Mcay PATRIOT STREET FIGHTER.. dropped a huge bomb on his video last night... China will be dissolving!! Yes!.. there will be peace on earth🙏🙏🙏😊😊😊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸