AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 May, 06:07
DEFUND THE TEACHERS UNION
#SaveOurChildren #savehumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
I've been a teacher for years, not sure where the 90% is coming from. I certainly don't support them and don't know of any teacher that does. What I will say is teachers were willing to walk out for more money when they should have been just as willing to walk out over the Common Core mandate that destroyed education. I told them this was going to bite them in the ass and that's exactly what happened.
Education is DEAD. It's been dead for years. We can thank Bill Gates, Pearson Education, school boards, and "bought and paid for" Superintendents and the National Governor's Associations that took billions from China to implement Common Core.
Want to change education??? Bring back teachers like me that were ousted because we spoke out against the corruption in the system and refused to teach Common Core math, Reading, and Science. We didn't go into teaching for money. We were in it because we cared. That's not what "they" wanted. We didn't fit into the AGENDA.
12:32 PM - May 05, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
05 May, 02:06
In response Made In America to her Publication
You’re not alone ❤️

Teacher at a school board meeting €xp0$€$ plans to !nd0ctr!n4t€ children and refuses to participate in their s!ck plans.

https://mobile.twitter.com...

(video)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 May, 12:44
We are with you 100% !!!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 May, 12:39
I BELIVE IT WAS IN ASPECT TO JUST THE TEACHERS BOARD OF UNIONS NOT THE TEACHERS SPECIFICALLY
WITH RESPECT 🙌 🙏

05 May, 01:19
No doubt about that. These unions have teachers between a rock and a hard place. Teachers that join these unions do so because every teacher knows they can be sued at the drop of a hat. All it takes is touching a child's arm, an accusation from a child/parent, and you find yourself before a board defending yourself. You could easily lose your home, your possessions, etc., if not for the union lawyers willing to represent you. That's the ONLY reason teachers join the union, but it's a flawed tradeoff. Teachers quickly find out it's the union, their attorney representation, the NEA, the OEA that are actually behind every thing that transpires in the classroom. They control education. It's not good.

05 May, 01:32
And yes, teacher unions need to go, but until we return to the sound basics of learning (which I believe are the 3 R's) education itself is lost. Yes, unions are a problem but the whole education system is gone. There's no excuse for "F" rated schools, children that can't read or write a coherent sentence in the 6th grade. Give any good teacher access to good reading material, paper/pencil, and that teacher can teach. We don't NEED the unions to mandate flawed moral, values, sex education beginning in Kindergarten. I'm not sure how these unions managed to have so much control in the classroom, BUT until they're gone, good teachers returned to the classroom, and solid, foundational skills returned to the classroom, education is a bust.