CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 May, 07:57
LINDSEY GRAHAM IS A TRAITOR. HE THINKS HE CAN PLAY BOTH SIDES. NO YOU CAN'T LINDSEY!!! YOU BACKSTABBED TRUMP, SO YOU BACKSTABBED WE THE PEOPLE. YOU SUCK!! GET RID OF LINDSEY!! POS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
04 May, 08:00
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Hang all 3 of these pieces of trash!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
04 May, 08:08
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Whos the lady? Its blurry 🥺

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 07:54
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
wow, you are really good at this. I totally missed it. I think it is a trannie faking it as Kemp's wife!! look at her feet. look at her dowdy weird dress. look at her face. it doies not makes kamps wife pics totally. Woooowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good call, patriot!! I zoomed pics. This one is fake wife.

Kev Oooo @KevO
Damn 🥺🥺🥺
11:55 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by KevO in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 11:59
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
SHE IS BIGGER THAN LINDSEY GRAHAM IN THIS PIC. WEIRD

Kev Oooo @KevO
05 May, 12:02
Well, itsa dude