Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
🚨🚨Proof 911 was an inside job. FBI, CIA, BUSH AND MANY OTHERS are responsible for thousands of deaths
11:05 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
11 May, 02:35
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
My husband got pissed when I told him this! Said "I saw the planes on TV"
go figure.
I toss out bits & pieces but he thinks most conspiracy.
He will have a sad Awakening but will still be here for him, almost 40 yrs now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
11 May, 03:33
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
mine got ticked off at me too when I told him just a few months ago.
im not gonna argue with him, he'll see that all ive learned and told him was truth and that we were all lied to all of our lives. just waiting for the truth days to flow 😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Bless All Americans @God_Bless_All_Americans
11 May, 02:23
There are wide shots now floating around the internet showing the tower explode and no plane in sight. We have been lied to. The gold that was supposed to be for Bill Clintons Nesara Deal that was to be signed before this happened was in Tower 7. They took down 1 and 2 to distract from the theft of our gold

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
11 May, 02:21
But in reality there wasn't Planes. They used drones and CGI for TV. I think all Videos from witnesses are deep fake.

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
05 May, 12:37
George W. and the Deep State blow it up so they could go blow up the Middle East. Why did Building 7 that housed the [C]owns [I]n [A]merica go down the same way, yet never hit by a plane. A lot of files and computers were lost. [Think Laptops] [Think Hunter, & Weiner, and Pelosi ] [ Think Destruction of information ] [Think Incriminating Evidence ] [Think Cabal ]

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
11 May, 02:28
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
In part only, the main purpose of 9/11 was to distract the gold standard from being passed. And 400 million in gold disappeared from WTC7. And the servers for Nesara were stored in WTC7. During this terrorist attack, nobody noticed that the gold standard had been dissolved and that the dollar could thus be printed by the FED without end.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
05 May, 11:30
drip drip drip

Carey Lou @Careylou
05 May, 11:17
Praying that the first arrest was GWB

JJ. GATT @JJGATT
05 May, 11:28
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Too bad he panned away just before. The explosives to implode the building might be more damning than this video. Just my opinion.