CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 09:59
THERE IS SO MUCH PROPAGANDA OUT THERE RIGHT NOW SHOWING HITLER TO BE A HERO. I DISAGREE TOTALLY. HISTLER WAS A SICK DEEP STATE PUPPET. HE DID TERRIBLE THINGS TO PEOPLE, INCLUDING MY FAMILY. MY DAD WAS A WW2 DIABLED VET. HE LOST HIS LEG IN WW2 WHEN HE WAS ONLY 19, BUT HE WAS LUCKY TO BE ALIVE. SO FOOK YOU DEEP STATE PROPAGANDA CRAP. BUT I WANT YOU ALL TO SEE THAT THIS IS OUT THERE THICK RIGHT NOW, SOROS AND CLINTON FOUNDATION MIGHT BE PAYING FOR ALL THIS MENTAL GARBAGE TO BE SPREAD. WATCH OUT FOR IT. SPREAD THE WORD! JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QJA in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 11:51
In response Ondřej Lédl to his Publication
right, so people do not know that. and this video says hitler v rothschild. thank you for saying this! it is all a bit confusing to find truth versus lies with history. if young people see this, they might believe it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396