Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
10 May, 08:53
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Sending prayers of covering for everyone who stands for Truth. 🙏 BTW, how many rounds are in each gun? 🤔

The Creator doesn't play and takes no mess!!! Sometimes we have to do some weed pulling for the sake of the garden.

Breaks my heart that people have been duped into playing a stupid game for a stupid prize!!!💔🤦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Relentless Italian @RelentlessItalian1
10 May, 08:33
86million American Patriots....and No one is there helping them out! SMH....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
10 May, 08:20
🙏🙏🙏

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 May, 01:23
We the People stand up for these Heros Protecting our rights to a free and fair election.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 May, 11:44
Of course they are.......we all called it. Bunch of waaaaaa, I don't like what you are doing so I am going to threaten you! Creeps.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
09 May, 11:18
The soy boys don't stand a chance against these Patriots