Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!

THERE ARE MAYBE A FEW HUNDRED PIECES OF SHIT ALIEN CLONE HYBRIDS LIVING IN UNDERGROUND BUNKERS WE'RE 99% THEY ARE 1% ANY QUESTIONS?

PATRIOTS/CHRISTIANS: TAKE BACK OUR SCHOOLS AND BUSINESSES

START GROUPS AND CIRCLES OF CHRISTIANS BEFORE MEETINGS WALK INTO MEETINGS AND CAST OUT DEMONS IN THE NAME OF JESUS! (JESUS SAID YOU WOULD IN THE BIBLE!)

THOSE EVIL DEMON CLONES ON THE BOARD AT THE MEETINGS WILL JUST GET UP AND WALKOUT

THEY ARE AFRAID OF THE "LIGHT"

CALL DOWN THE LIGHT

WALK INTO THE ROOM

RELEASE THE LIGHT

AND WATCH THE DEMONS RIUN

TAKE OVER THE MEETING AND ELECT NEW MEMBERS!

DO THIS TO YOUR HOA, SCHOOLS, AND BUSINESSES

WATCHING SATAN RUN WILL SOON BE YOUR NEW PASTTIME'

YOU HAVE THE POWER NOW GO AND USE IT!
05:50 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
05 May, 06:12
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
When I walk my dogs I pray out loud and at the corners of our streets I rebuke satan from the neighborhood. It’s so powerful to do so and evil creeps everywhere - and I certainly don’t want it where I live. Continue to rebuke satan.and then ask God to fill the place with His presence, the Holy Spirit and he will. Remember satan cannot hear her thoughts, only God can so when you rebuke him you have to say it out loud “I rebuke you satan” and then he fleas. There is so much power in prayer. and did you notice I did not capitalize the S. He doesn’t deserve it. May God be glorified forever and ever, amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
05 May, 06:46
In response Diane F2021 to her Publication
I have done this one time with my car. I put the oil on my tires and prayed outloud like you just said. I know, I need and will do it more. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace Rodrick @GFR
05 May, 07:10
In response Diane F2021 to her Publication
the more louder ubread the word of God the more protected u are. when we read the word of God loud kn our homes ... it resounds and remains in and the evil powers cant stand it!