Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I'm in this really weird spot in life where I dont really care about the [news] anymore cuz WE are the ]news[ now.
11:14 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
28 January, 11:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't even want to watch TV, I want to watch my fellow Patriots feed me information. I want to connect more with real people than fake. This entire experience has changed my life, way of thinking and the way I want to live my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Elizabeth @Whistlebeth
26 January, 08:35
You are not alone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
26 January, 08:18
Copy that.

Miriam Fratianni @SwissMiss71
26 January, 02:03
I know, right? I've grown so bored about MSM years ago, I know I can live without them SO perfectly.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 12:38
Nana tries to watch fox a little just to keep up with what the enemy is up to, but I am like you Doq, it is getting so hard to watch that repeating bullshit.
I know it is necessary but it is really getting old. Nana cant watch too much because it robs me of my energies.

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
26 January, 08:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
exactly. i want to know the exact lies they are telling us so i can pick them apart with truth. it's actually kinda fun! shall we play a game? games are fun

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
26 January, 12:15
Not to mention you have new cute little baby to think about 🙂 So lets get down to business I'd say. Imagine what this all means.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
26 January, 12:01
i've not watched since the start of Covid, not even for shits and giggles.

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
25 January, 11:59

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
25 January, 11:53
That's funny! I too have been feeling that way. You seriously "can not" trust anything they say! Even if it was true, you are compelled Question the Narrative!
I'd Rather be ignorant than to be indoctrinated!
There is a difference!

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

President Elect Nate @Loner1987
25 January, 11:51
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
same here brother. I STOPPED WATCHING CNN AND MY HEADACHE.

Altea America @alteaamerica
25 January, 11:48
Living 2 separate realities!!

Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
25 January, 11:41
It must be the great awakening...cause I too am the same way. And it's really hard for me to talk to others that are not yet awake. It's like I have no tolerance for them

Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
It must be the great awakening...cause I too am the same way. And it's really hard for me to talk to others that are not yet awake. It's like I have no tolerance for them

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
I watch only for the tears that are destined to fall from their traitours heads

Charissma _15 @Riley
25 January, 11:40
same

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
25 January, 11:36
right there with you

Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
25 January, 11:36
Yes....we are & me too. 🙏🏻👍🏻❤️🇺🇸

Lion ess @Lioness
25 January, 11:34
For the past 2 weeks Ive been watching some msm. Watching them is hilarious. Knowing it'll be even funnier when it all comes back to bite them
Though I do feel for their washed followers...

Beautiful Disaster @BeautifulDisaster
25 January, 11:33
for many years for me 🙌👊🍻

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 January, 11:31
Doq I only play channel with old shows like Alice, Jeffersons, Threes Company!! Happy 😁🎉

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
25 January, 11:28
I certainly dont care about fake news- but we still need to be watching in order to BE the News. I do get a lot of eyeroll excercise in when fake news crosses my media. lol

Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
25 January, 11:28
Doq, i know exactly how you feel.

ive had a just surreal feeling all day today

Marisa Brancato @MarisaB
25 January, 11:26
🙌🏻 🙌🏻 🙌🏻

Carolyn Bobyk @Iownmypower
25 January, 11:25
agreed

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
25 January, 11:22
Ditto! And, There are A LOT of "people" out there right now trying to discredit us... Im not falling for it... I know what I know... its my turn, our turn to report the news! You not believing me does not mean its not true! Its your time your wasting... not mine!

EllieMae Dawning @aNewDawn
25 January, 11:19
not weird at all. #watnnow

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
25 January, 11:18
im there with ya Doq.... cant stand MSM news tv movies...

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
not weird. AMAZING❤️❤️❤️
NESARA IS HERE

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
25 January, 11:43
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
Troll Level = Intergalactic
🤣

Iva Watson @2know
zackly!! we are the news, spread it far

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
25 January, 11:16
Yep, no going back!