Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
04 May, 02:10
Programming: We are all pre-programmed for disbelief from childhood. I mean programmed from cradle to grave. Remember history is written by the winners and the Adversary was winning for 6000 years or so. We know NOTHING Jon Snows. And I mean that sincerely. Our entire history is a dark fairy tale. Revelation is called that because all will be REVEALED and the ending won't be for everyone. When the scales fall from the eyes of the sleeping, (and no matter how woke you think you are it means you too), it will be foundation shaking. God isn't who we've been told, his plan for us is soooooo different from how we've been led, it will be nigh impossible for some folks to reconcile. Stock up on tranquilizers, you'll need them. I prefer cheeba but it's a personal choice. Puff, puff, pass.
#TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
Hows this one for ya! They are putting a giant net over earth and moving it.
09:22 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Foxy6212 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Foxy B 6212, click on at the bottom under it