Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 June, 12:42
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
i shit u not patriots my parent got the jab a month ago i warned them repetedly and well mom had a severe ear infection and dad has ear skin cancer all the suddon like. There in there 80s they wouldnt listen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
04 May, 02:35
H/t QlobalArmy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
04 May, 02:08
They love to mock us but the joke is on them. God wins

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 May, 01:38
quels devins ces Simpsons ..🥸

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 May, 01:37
Predictive programming for decades and more. Of course the producers snd writers know, they’re part of the pedosatanic cult.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 May, 01:37
Its all here We have more than we know.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
04 May, 01:36
OH MY MARS BARS!!!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
04 May, 12:01
O MY GOSH! Matt Groening knows it ALL.

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
04 May, 11:26
Wow

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
04 May, 11:12
That sounds about right.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
04 May, 11:07
Very coincidental situations, Simpsons always knew so much, why?

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
04 May, 12:10
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
haha wOw... did you say "very coincidental situations"?
if that's not a line of b******* I don't know what it is...
and to answer your question because it's fact, it's already been done, everything is known everything is scene📖...
cuts both ways.

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
04 May, 01:51
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
there are no coincidences