white wing @whitewing
FACT CHECK: True. That is EXACTLY why Biden is confiscating 1.16M acres of Nebraska farmland, plans on confiscating 30M acres by 2030 and Gates bought 243,000 acres. Control the food and you can make the people do ANYTHING you want. Want food? Give up your guns. Want food? give up your freedom. Want food? Kill the useless eaters in your community...
09:49 AM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by whitewing in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
04 May, 12:54
In response white wing to his Publication
And what exactly are Donald John Trump, Flynn and the rest opf the chatter box grifters DOING about it. Absolutely nothing.

That's what makes it ALL oh a so a fascinating. Here we sit on a message board KNOWING Trump is in on the con and doing nothing, yet we choose to "Trust the Plan" that obviously doesn't exist.

Oh, sure, Daniel Day Scavino, a Trump Rally will cure EVERYTHING!

Choking to MOTHER FUCKING death!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
04 May, 01:05
In response SPORTS to his Publication
You know when you're watching a movie and there is always that one character who always effs everything up bc they always do and say the most stupid things? I always thought that people couldn't be that illogical and I wondered what drove them to make stupid choices...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 May, 01:07
In response SPORTS to his Publication

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 May, 11:02
In response white wing to his Publication
I do not need their food. er....poison