CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
when did the Carters turn into little people?
08:54 AM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 May, 09:17
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The part that gets ME the most outta ALL of this is that considering HOW many years its been since my son grew OUT of wrestling I can STILL recognize McMahons BODY, I have ZERO memory!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 May, 09:14
Better question is when did they turn into bobble heads!😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 May, 09:11
I cant believe it, McMahons playing Biden for a lark here so it makes me wonder how MANY other people theyve been letting have a turn under the Biden mask??
And Bill Gates is matried to Dave Coulier, damn, it was a bad day for these guys when I can pick them OUT!!!😂🤣😂

Denise Gee @Aynaia
04 May, 09:08
Vinny Mac is a big dude but why are they posing in a doll house?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 May, 09:10
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
supposedly the former President Carter and his wife? Hard to recognize them. totally weird. I thought march madness was supposed to be over?

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
04 May, 09:04
also look how huge the guy sitting downs feet are lol

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 May, 09:09
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
its former president carter and his wife. no, I did not see the feet- hilarious, thanks for saying something!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
04 May, 09:03
i just posted about this about 10 mins ago also look at the size of the chairs compaired to jill & joe lol knee as big as half the chair even jill's arm huge on the chair lol

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 May, 09:08
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
do they think we are that stupid?

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
04 May, 09:03
lol. Frail Joe Biden looks like a giant. Imagine if Jill and Joe sat in those tiny little chairs. They would snap into a million pieces! So fake.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 May, 08:58
omg 😂😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious