Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
04 May, 05:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
will that work on those of us that have to live with the covidiots that didnt listen and still took the shot?! i want to be safe from whatever they are emitting in my space...
06:41 AM - May 04, 2021
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by alwayschrismiss in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
04 May, 08:01
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
use borateem like a salt or sugar scrub in the shower& use internal snti-virals( ginseng/ echinacia,etc)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
04 May, 08:04
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
and dont forget to temind them EVERYDAY, they had no business being a “lab rat “ around u and others to “ vitue signal” sheer stupidity...NONE OF THESE VACINNESVWILL B FDA APPROVED FOR 4-10 YEARS.. they were idiots to do it and endanger u & others

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
04 May, 08:04
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
so like a natural detox! i just keep hearing blood clots and i really dont see how that will protect me. i do know that detox is good for the body though. thanks.