Victoria Chapman @MissVibrant
Are we ready yet? Theres so many aspects to look at but my love for my fellow beings and working within the mental health field, i’ll start here.
Did you know that 80% of the medication perscribed for ‘mental health’ issues, are prescribed by physicians that know next to nothing about mental health and the damaging side effects of the medications they are perscribing, that actually further ones ‘issues’, such as psychosis, homelessness, crime, addiction,or suicide.
Are we ready to talk about how the narrative was scripted to make one belief that in order to attain mental ‘health’, it is best to feed the brain drugs, your whole life. Are we ready to talk about how this narrative was developed when big pharma bank rolled the psychiatry industry in 1970, and how big pharma pays all physicians extra monies to push the narrative? Are we ready yet to talk about doctors being the biggest drug dealers on the planet? Please tell me we are ready!.....asking for a friend🤪🧐🤷‍♀️🌑✨☀️💥
12:32 AM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by MissVibrant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Chapman, click on at the bottom under it