Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 May, 08:32
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
Christ never preached from a pulpit. This surely would have suited him much better if he was offered any "Chruch" in the world to speak within...humility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 May, 08:43
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Churches today never leave the 99 to seek the one that was lost. Staying within the comfort and safety of the enclosures they build with the doors shut against the outside and not going forth into the world to make a change and spread the news is NOT Church. "Wherever two or more are gathered in my name..." makes absolutely no reference to any prerequisite to the location. And to say you gathered in his name in a modern arrangement with sound systems, carpet, and air conditioning as a rebuttal...I say MANY will come to him in the end and he will reply "I never knew you...". Understand that what that means is you can learn and memorize every verse, recite the Lord's Prayer hourly, always give the most in tithe, etc...but still never have HIM know who YOU are unless your heart is right. Chose the narrow gate and the steep and troubling path that leads to it...for it leads to truth. Works won't save you...Grace alone will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LucyD Wigglebutt @LucyDwigglebutt
04 May, 08:09
All of these churches that have high tech audiovisual equipment? do we need that equipment to Praise rhe Lord? I quit going to our church after it opened back up from covid lockdown. i found that i can have closer conversations with God in the comfort of my own home.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
04 May, 07:57
I'd much rather meet with family in friends in this shack than a multi millions church any day of the week.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
04 May, 08:23
In response Made In America to her Publication
me too