Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
01 May, 12:15
so reminder that Disinformation is real.

Bigger accounts are telling us truth. mixed with Disinformation

this is being done on purposes to Make You Do Your Own Research
DYOR

VK

opened my eyes to this when he started saying XRP was bad, everyone wants to be spoon fed.

A lot of ppl panicked and started selling.

then later he started giving us valuable information

this is hard on all of us.
when you have been lied to about everything

we are truly lost.

we are on a roller coaster of knowledge and to be honest we still dont know what is fact.

what I do know is....

(Fact: DJT IS COMMUNICATING WITH US.

ALL
KENNEDYS
PRESLEY'S
TRUMP'S
are on social media are communicating with us, and Lincoln's I believe)

they are the "helpers" on social media

So.....
Alls we can do is go with what resonates with us.

open your mind to all and we will sift through what is correct together🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
We R the key
together ~ believing in something greater & Godlier than ourselves Qui! R changing their evil timelines
love is unlocking all doors
faith is our eternal ‘candle in the wind’
🙏🏻💓🙏🏻✨🌹🦢🕊
#darktolight #GodWins
09:22 PM - May 03, 2021
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
20 February, 06:10
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
QUEEN DIANA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 October, 01:23
be safe!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 August, 10:58
God is with Us 100%... just keep going... the door is open-proceed.❤️🙏✝️

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
29 July, 08:44
Wow! The resemblance to Laura Ingraham is uncanny!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 June, 05:52
I always loved her. When I saw her anywhere on TV, magazines, etc. I could always see her heart and soul in her eyes and her compassion always brought tears to my eyes. I remember thinking, "Why did GOD take the very person that could help make the world a beautiful place?" I remember seeing the accident coverage on vacation in Cape Cod. My grandmother asked me why I wasn't going to bed. I told her I had to stay up until I knew how she was. Oh just the thought of Diana still being with us . . . makes my heart so very happy. Sometimes in the way you write, I wonder if you are her. I am almost afraid to hope.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 June, 05:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
A STUNNING BEAUTY! Always loved her. Never understood what she saw in Charlie😝.... now I understand

#simplythebest

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
13 May, 07:10

Field of Light @EartherealArts
03 May, 11:22
🕊️ Such an exquisite clip. Bestowing light, grace, and faith in the DIVINE. We are blessed with extraordinary messengers reminding us to trust that we will know heaven on earth. 🕊️

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
03 May, 10:04
Thank you Diana, I am honored you responded to my post! Thanks for helping us keep our VIBES HIGH!🙌

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
04 May, 07:50
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
💓🙏🏻💞

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
03 May, 09:48
😍QWE R The KEY.. ive been missing you.. i can feel the energies building! i hope all is well! 😍. qwe r the key =822 = Vincent Fusca!!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 May, 01:27
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
It sure is building!

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts