Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
01 May, 11:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
01 May, 11:23
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
Can't wait til Crackhead O'bummer and his annoying husband are exposed for the whole world to see!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
02 May, 02:47
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
He was Satan in the flesh

03 May, 01:07
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I was actually just reading about that yesterday.😬

Slides: 4

03 May, 05:35
Good find! Gonna screen shot these! Thanks for sharing!

03 May, 08:02
You're welcome! I've been saying for awhile now that Prince William was the Anti Christ. He always reminded me of Damien from The Omen.😬

The left picture is the Character of Satan in The Bible - TV Series. They have been telling us for a long time.. we just passed it off as fiction, a joke or coincidence. Q says - No coincidences!
08:11 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
04 May, 12:58
Here is the link to the arricle...I just stumbled across it today so haven't had a chance to really check it out but it seems to have alot of interesting info on it.

https://endoftheagebiblepr...

04 May, 01:04
Awesome! Thanks!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
03 May, 08:49
agreed! pope francis was the antichrist, but ovomit was the beast

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
03 May, 08:19
i never watched the show ..I thought it was a meme character someone made ....wow the resemblance is incredible ...