EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu
03 May, 06:46
guys, i swear i did not edit this in any way, i heard this really weird humming sound , it got really loud follwed with alot of sirens i only caught a minute of it, it went away after, its like a humming and while listening to it i was like i could feel it oscillating, it was weird can anyone recognize what this is ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 May, 06:57
In response EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies to his Publication
Correction: in VA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 May, 07:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
im in canada lol in a small town, we do have a military base here tho ,

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 May, 07:04
I think there is a connection between your noise, this facility, and what is going in in VA...

03 May, 07:04
really ?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 May, 07:07
The noise - have you heard it before?

There is something happening at CIA HQ... right now... I no longer believe in coincidences.

03 May, 07:09
nope it just sounded like a semo truck or police siren tho like it was more mechanical like a horn , could of been a semi truck with the horn broken or soemthing

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
It was an odd frequency, odd modulation, I do not think mechanical, more electrical sounding...

I think we will hear more odd things... the bad folk are getting desperate - HAARP, Project Blue Beam, etc, etc, I bet aliens will be their next distraction ploy...
07:14 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
03 May, 07:16
it was an odd frequency, maybe source codes tho, it was like from another dimension, our reality is being reborn, maybe its the sounds of rebirth ;)

03 May, 07:17
sound can heal as much as it can hurt, maybe it was like healing, testing the new tesla towers maybe the good ones ;)