Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
25 January, 09:16
Feeling very emotional tonight mostly because I am so excited to be living in these times, so filled with hope & yet there's no one left to share it with, no one that was close to me. I feel very alone in my beliefs, lost many friends, clients, family members because of my passion & commitment to The Truth & to my President. I know in my heart I'm right in what I believe, I am faith-filled & fearless, yet still somehow very alone. I know my God is with me & He will never leave me or forsake me. Miss the real connections with real people. God bless each of you for standing up for your beliefs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
I question if the people who left will come back once the truth is revealed or will they be to embarrassed.
09:20 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Caren Calden to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Xviiwwg1wga_ in this post can reply
Caren Calden @HindsFeetInHighPlaces
25 January, 09:49
In response Patriot Sands to her Publication
I guess that's yet to be seen. I believe Our Heavenly Father is sifting the chaff from the wheat. I know many "Believers" who fell hook, line & sinker for every single lie the enemy has spewed out. Hard to watch. Those with a humble heart with have no trouble running back to The Father. Those with a proud, haughty heart will end up hanging their heads in shame before The Father. So sad. Many "Believers" so willingly taking this vaccine, not realizing this could be The Mark of The Beast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396